This degree will increase your understanding of special education laws and introduce you to best practices in disability services, teaching gifted students, addressing behavior disorders and using assistive technology.
On completing the M.Ed. – K-12 Special Education - Non-Licensure program at Regent University, you will be able to:
- Understand characteristics of students with disabilities and how to manage behaviors and train in social skills.
- Integrate language acquisition, reading tools, instructional methods and data-driven assessment techniques.
- Collaborate and consult effectively on behalf of at-risk children.
- Special Education Consultant
- Disabilities Expertise in Social Work, Healthcare, Ministry, Counseling & More
- Behavior Management & Social Skills Training
- Collaboration & Consultation
- Data Driven Assessment
- Foundations of Education and Human Growth and Development
- K-12 Reading Assessment and Instruction across Content Areas
- Instructional Methods for Students with Disabilities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education View 256 other Masters in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International8250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.