The Reading Specialist (Endorsement) program from Regent University is designed to meet the growing demand for trained reading specialists, you will enjoy competency-based courses that fulfill the requirements for a Virginia Reading Specialist endorsement as you earn your master's degree.
On completing the M.Ed. – Reading Specialist degree with endorsement, you will be able to:
- Develop reading instruction using technology and data-driven assessment tools.
- Create a supportive learning environment that fosters improved reading skills.
- Apply all of the Virginia Department of Education competencies and the skills required for state licensure.
- Virginia Reading Specialist
- Reading Consultation
- Reading Tutoring
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Faith Integration Assessment
- Characteristics of Students with Disabilities
- Behavior Management & Social Skills Training
- Language Acquisition & the Communicative Arts
- Collaboration & Consultation
- Field Experience I-Reading & Math
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 1226 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International10450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.