The Communication program from Regent University will empower you with in-depth knowledge and skill for the next rung in your career.
On completing the online master's in Communication degree, you will be able to:
- Leverage the power of social media and internet marketing, including branding, promotion and distribution.
- Apply research methods, evaluation and analysis techniques to gain an insight into media trends.
- Assist organizations with various communication needs, from public relations and crisis communication to combining entertainment and education in training modules.
- Communications Director
- Media Spokesperson
- Public Relations Director
- Marketing & Advertising Specialist
- Press Secretary
- Story, Popular Culture & Worldview
- Leadership Theory & Communication
- The Business of Film
- The Production Company
- Theatre Promotion and Management
- Culminating Project Preparation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Journalism View 25 other Masters in Journalism in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International11055 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11055 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.