The Drexel University - LeBow College of Business’ STEM-designated Master of Science in Business Analytics program covers the entire lifecycle of data analysis.
Utilizing a variety of methods and modeling, this market-driven program prepares you to influence decision-making, strategy and operations with fact-based insights and an in-depth understanding of business performance analysis.
Cutting-edge technology such as neural networks and knowledge graphs are infused throughout the curriculum. Located in Philadelphia with easy access to New York City and DC, this program prepares you for a wide variety of analytical and tech-savvy careers, including business analyst, analytics consultant, solutions architect, business intelligence developer and more.
Drexel LeBow’s MS in Business Analytics program is also highly flexible, providing you with the ability to tailor your program of study to your career goals and pursue various graduate minors from across the university, including marketing, digital supply chain, computer science and finance.
For over 100 years, Drexel University has been a pioneer in industry-driven education. This philosophy is at the core of the MS in Business Analytics program which focuses on practical application.
The Center for Business Analytics acts as a hub for the program, providing a platform for faculty, industry experts and student collaboration across disciplines.
You’ll have the opportunity to engage in professional development and hands-on learning opportunities through consulting projects, simulations, talks and lectures from industry leaders through the Business Analytics Speaker Series and more.
Our MS in Business Analytics program helps you build your connections by providing access to our global alumni network of over 40,000 professionals who are transforming their careers and industries.
Drexel University LeBow College of Business is among the elite to be accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aligning Information Systems and Business Strategies
- Managerial Decision Models and Simulation
- Statistics for Business Analytics
- Predictive Business Analytics with Relational Database Data
- Python Programming for Business Applications
- Multivariate Analysis
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1099 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Online application
- An application fee of $65 U.S. is required. Fees are waived if you attend an open house or information session prior to submitting an application.
- Official transcripts must be provided for each institution attended. Transcripts must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the university seal over the flap.
- Two letters of recommendation. Professional recommendations are preferred.
- Professional resume
- International applicants must submit I-20/DS-2019 documents after admission and confirmation to the program.
- GMAT or GRE is acceptable for consideration. GMAT is preferred.
International1139 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1139 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National1139 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1139 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.