Agricultural Development from Texas A&M University includes development of a professional paper to demonstrate problem solving capabilities. Degree candidates may gain such capabilities by completing a professional internship that is designed to provide meaningful, applied, practical experiences, and which may vary in duration from three to nine months depending upon departmental requirements.
The program prepares individuals for leadership roles in education and natural resource management fields, cooperative extension service, and many other professional careers in agriculture and life sciences.
- Global Food and Agribusiness Policy
- Food Security, Climate and Conflict
- Sustainability in World Development
- Comparative Global Standards in Food Systems
- Resource and Environmental Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFood Sciences Agriculture Environmental Sciences View 51 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- TAMU Application and application fee
- International Students only – Official TOEFL or IELTS scores
- A one-page minimum statement of intent/purpose and professional career goals
- A current resume/CV
- Three (3) Recommendation letters for Master’s;
- Writing samples to demonstrate writing proficiency
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework for master’s must be 3.0
International126000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 USD per credit during 12 months.
National126000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State75600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 USD per credit during 12 months.
- The following figures are general estimates of tuition and fees for a 3 credit hour course and are based on the latest rate structure.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.