Specific career paths for the graduating ISM professional include systems analyst and/or designer, business analyst, project manager, IS auditor, and information systems manager. This course sequence provides the foundation for professionals who aspire to become a Chief Information Officer (CIO).
Contact Marist to learn more about earning a MSIS master’s degree through the Information Systems Management concentration. The Information Systems - Information Systems Management program from Marist College is available through the College's on-campus or online curriculum, allowing students to earn their graduate degree with flexibility.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Management
- Data Communications
- Information Analysis & Systems Design
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Capstone Project
- Information Systems Policy
- Emerging Technologies
- Enterprise Architecture
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 263 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Unofficial transcript from bachelor’s degree-granting college/university must be uploaded to the application for an admission decision. Official bachelor’s degree noted transcript will be required upon acceptance in order to matriculate.
- Current resume
- Personal statement of about 750 words outlining career objective(s), the reason(s) for selecting Marist’s MSIS program, desired specialization, and your personal and professional expectations from the program
- A prerequisite course in Statistics is required to apply for this program. If you choose the Computer Networks and Security concentration you will also have an Internetworking prerequisite course.
- Nonrefundable $50 application fee
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 870 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 870 USD per credit during 12 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.