Prepare to work with students with moderate disabilities at the PreK–8 and 5–12 levels with the Special Education - Moderate Disabilities program of Endicott College. Faculty uses evidence-based and data-driven approaches to individualizing instruction.
These programs lead to initial or professional licensure in moderate disabilities (PreK–8 and 5–12).
Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Demonstrate knowledge of typical child and adolescent development and exceptionalities
- Design high quality instruction, including authentic and meaningful student assessments
- Analyze student performance and growth data and to use this data to improve instruction and practice
- Teach all students through instructional practices that establish high expectations, a safe and effective classroom environment, and cultural proficiency.
- Promote the learning and growth of all students through effective partnerships with families, caregivers, community members, and organizations.
- Ensure the learning and growth of all students through ethical, culturally proficient, skilled, and collaborative practice
- Teaching Students with Disabilities
- Inclusive Education
- Curriculum Development for Students with Moderate Disabilities
- Reading Instruction in Special Education
- Assistive and Augmentative Technologies
- Humanities Methods in Special Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 717 other Masters in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee. Application fee waived for veteran and military students
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts IELTS scores
- Interview with the program director (only required for some programs)
International19080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 530 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 530 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.