The Dual Degree with a M.B.A. degree in Business Administration and the M.A. degree in Translation is for students with a sufficient level of proficiency in a foreign language who wish to integrate a graduate business education with advanced translation training.
This Business Administration - Translation program offered at the Kent State University is suitable for those whose career goals include assuming middle or executive management positions in international business or language industry enterprises or those interested in starting their own business in the language services industry.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Use critical thinking skills to apply analytical models and concepts to make business decisions.
- Present business knowledge and decisions individually and as a team.
- Understand the ethical and legal implications of business decisions.
- Understand the impact of globalization on business decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting For Decision Making
- Managerial Accounting For Decision Making
- Global Conditions And Macroeconomics Policy
- Managerial Economics
- Law And Ethics
- Managerial Finance
- Analytics For Decision Making
- Operations, Service And Supply Chain Management
- Globalization And Technology Strategy
- Leadership And Managerial Assessment
- Human Resource Management
- Business Professional Development
- Marketing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Deadline- At least one month before the start of the semester of first coursework.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Translation & Interpreting View 1319 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university for unconditional admission
- Minimum 3.000 undergraduate GPA on a 4.000 point scale for unconditional admission
- Official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Goal statement
- Two-to-three letters of recommendation
International21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National21952 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21952 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11766 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.