The Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) Program is a graduate program that provides students with the necessary experiences and information to work with young children, both typically developing and those with disabilities, and their families in a variety of settings, including both home and school. The program also focuses on working effectively with families and children from a variety of cultures and how to provide intervention in a culturally consistent manner.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Special Education
- Behavioral Management for Exceptional Students
- Assessment and Evaluation in Special Education
- Language Development of Exceptional Students
- Collaboration and Consultation in Special Education
- Literacy in Special Education
- Cross Categorical Special Education
- Methods in Cross-Categorical Special Education
- Methods in Vocational Education for the Disabled & Disadvantaged
- Cross-Categorical Special Education
- Practicum in Cross-Categorical
- Internship in Special Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesSpecial Education Early Childhood Education View 650 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Personal Data Sheet
- Statement of purpose (usually around 500 words) in which you summarize your professional goals, including career objectives, research interests, your motivation for graduate work and other pertinent information
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation. Letters may be sent to the Special Education Department or they may be submitted electronically through the Graduate Studies online application.
- GRE score report
- TOEFL or IELTS score report. Students whose native language is not English must submit scores on a TOEFL or the IELTS administered within the last two years.
International27090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27090 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National27090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27090 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11252 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.