Educators specializing in Special Education - Emotional Behavioral Disorders at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul teach students whose emotional and/or behavioral disabilities interfere with their acquisition of academic, vocational and social skills. Educators gain skills in differentiating instruction, assessing challenging behavior and implementing effective classroom management and positive behavioral support.
- Principles of Educational Research
- Survey of Exceptionality
- Behavior Management
- Collaboration Skills for School Professionals
- Fundamentals for Students with Mild to Moderate Needs
- Educational Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 4322 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application.
- Three confidential letters of recommendation from individuals with knowledge of the applicant's relevant abilities and achievements. At least one must be from a former professor.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words describing the applicant's interest in art history and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at St. Thomas.
- A writing sample showing research and writing expertise (sample will not be returned).
International19800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.