Special Education - Autism Spectrum Disorders disorders affect an estimated 1 in 68 individuals. There is a growing demand for highly trained professionals with the knowledge and skills to meet the educational and psychosocial needs of individuals with ASD. Program faculty members are involved in national ASD organizations and students are guaranteed relevant and current information on how to best support individuals with ASD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Exceptionality
- Behavior Management
- Collaboration Skills for School Professionals
- Fundamentals for Students with Mild to Mod. Needs
- Educational Assessment
- Elementary Academic Interventions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 727 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Completed application.
- Three confidential letters of recommendation from individuals with knowledge of the applicant's relevant abilities and achievements. At least one must be from a former professor.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words describing the applicant's interest in art history and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at St. Thomas.
- A writing sample showing research and writing expertise (sample will not be returned).
International19800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.