They work to assist children and youth with mild to moderate needs in the areas of academics, behavior, social, emotional, communication and functional performance. These Special Education - Academic Behavioral Strategist students at University of Saint Thomas Saint Paul come from the primary disability areas of autism spectrum disorders, developmental disabilities, emotional behavioral disorders, other health disabilities and learning disabilities.
- Survey of Exceptionality
- Behavior Management
- Collaboration Skills for School Professionals
- Fundamentals for Students with Mild to Mod. Needs
- Educational Assessment
- Elementary Academic Interventions
- Secondary Academic Interventions and Transitions
- Social, Emotional and Behavioral Interventions
- Clinical Practice and Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 770 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university verified by an official transcript.
- Three confidential letters of recommendation from individuals with knowledge of the applicant's relevant abilities and achievements. At least one must be from a former professor.
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words describing the applicant's interest in art history and reasons for pursuing graduate studies at St. Thomas.
- A writing sample showing research and writing expertise (sample will not be returned).
International19800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 660 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.