The Educational Policy & Planning (EPP) Program prepares the next generation of scholars, researchers, and analysts who will significantly and positively change public education.
Our master’s program (M.Ed.) trains students in education policy analysis. Students gain a theoretical foundation in policy implementation, politics, school law, poverty and educational policy, and critical policy analysis. Our program prepares students for careers as policy analysts, researchers in the public and private sectors, and for entry into a doctoral program in educational policy.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Educational Policy
- Policy Implementation Seminar
- School Law
- Critical Policy Analysis
- Poverty and Educational Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3537 other Masters in Education in United States
- An official score for the Graduate Record Examinations General Test (GRE), unless otherwise specified by the graduate program to which the student is applying. International students whose native language is not English must also submit scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed major. Evidence of adequate preparation varies by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of work, and personal statements
- A grade point average of at least 3.00 in upper-division (junior- and senior-level) coursework and in any graduate work already completed.
International18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National18032 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9016 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State9274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4637 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.