The mathematical methods concentration is designed for students with a strong background in mathematics to gain applied knowledge in economics.
Students in either concentration may also enroll in approved courses from related master programs including but not limited to the Master in Business Administration, the Master in Public Administration, and the Master in Health Administration to enhance their range of knowledge and experience. In addition to course work, the program utilizes practicum, an end-of-program applied project, and non-credit workshops to build specific technical skills and to enhance employability of graduates.
- General (ECGE)
- Mathematical Methods (ECMM)
Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP)
This Applied Economics degree at Western Kentucky University offers a Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP) which provides academically outstanding students the opportunity to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree in approximately five years. Contact the graduate program coordinator for additional information.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Regression and Econometric Analysis
- Applied Microeconomic Theory
- Applied Macroeconomic Theory
- Applied Statistical Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 439 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Graduate School admission application which includes submission of official undergraduate degree transcripts.1
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with the student's academic performance.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 (4.0 scale).
- Official GRE score taken within the last five years. Minimum GRE quantitative score of 147 on a 170 point scale. Alternate graduate admission test scores such as the GMAT or LSAT will be considered on a case by case basis.
International953 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 953 USD per credit during 12 months.
National917 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 917 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 607 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Bowling Green
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.