The mathematical methods concentration is designed for students with a strong background in mathematics to gain applied knowledge in economics.
Students in either concentration may also enroll in approved courses from related master programs including but not limited to the Master in Business Administration, the Master in Public Administration, and the Master in Health Administration to enhance their range of knowledge and experience. In addition to course work, the program utilizes practicum, an end-of-program applied project, and non-credit workshops to build specific technical skills and to enhance employability of graduates.Concentration(s)
- General (ECGE)
- Mathematical Methods (ECMM)
Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP)
This degree offers a Joint Undergraduate Master's Program (JUMP) which provides academically outstanding students the opportunity to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree in approximately five years. Contact the graduate program coordinator for additional information.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Regression and Econometric Analysis
- Applied Microeconomic Theory
- Applied Macroeconomic Theory
- Applied Statistical Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEconomics View 366 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Application and Fee: Submit an application with a $95 non-refundable application processing fee;
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university;
- Original copy/copies of transcripts/marksheets in English for evaluation by the Graduate School (must be supplied by the institution)
- Transcripts are evaluatedby the Graduate School
- NOTE: any international transfer work requires an external evaluation by a NACES member institution; students are responsible for having this evaluation completed (only needed if the students wants to transfer graduate credit from a non-US institution)
International962 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 962 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National899 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 899 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State607 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 607 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.