This interdisciplinary Business Analytics program from University of Washington will prepare you to succeed in the data-driven digital era.
Be part of next-generation savvy business analysts, T-shaped analytical thinkers and adaptive innovators. Through face-to-face classes on Saturdays, and asynchronous online learning, students will gain experience in gathering, modeling, analyzing and understanding data, and building smart digital business models to solve existing problems or cultivate new opportunities, improving the performance of organizations.
Milgard School of Business Success Center
The Milgard School of Business is proud to host our dedicated career management Success Center. The Center is located in Dougan 290. Career management services are currently offered to all Milgard students and alumni.
Milgard School of Business prepares graduates to enter the workforce as digital, data and analytics savvy business analysts, program managers, project managers, analytics managers, consultants, business intelligence architects, engineers & analysts, information architects, dashboard designers & developers, solutions architect, digital talents, T-shaped analytical thinkers and adaptive innovators.This program explores innovation as a creative problem-solving capability that is applied to a wide variety of market opportunities and social/institutional challenges. Students will have the opportunity to apply concepts, principles, and methods associated with business analytics to smart digital solutions (e.g. Apple Siri, IBM Watson, Microsoft Cortana, Google Now, and Amazon Echo). The program presents real opportunities and/or problems in an application domain associated with students' area of interest. More samples are in below...
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytics Strategy & Big Data Management
- Business Analytics
- Analytical Decision Making
- Text Mining
- Business Process & Workflow Analysis
- Applied Regression Models
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 501 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A basic qualification for this program is an undergraduate degree.
- General intellectual ability through academic performance, work experience and/or scores from the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or GRE
- Leadership potential. We assess each prospective student’s level of leadership responsibility by examining his or her accomplishments in school, community activities, internships, and work experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly, succinctly and persuasively. The required essay demonstrates each applicant’s level of writing competence, as well as his or her ability to think through issues.
- Work experience. Post-undergraduate professional experience is desirable, but not required.
International30844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30844 USD per year during 12 months.
National30844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30844 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State25278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25278 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tacoma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.