Formulate business strategies to be competitive and effective in the government acquisition and contraction market.
Demonstrate knowledge of the legal requirements related to federal contracting to minimize the risk to a firmExplore the business strategy behind acquisition management decisions with this Business Administration - Acquisition program at Strayer University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Goverment Acquisition
- Business Strategies and Proposals
- Government Contract Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 556 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Strayer University application fee
- Proof of English ability
- Proof of financial support
- Completed emergency contact information form
- Copy of your Passport that is valid at least six months after the desired start date
- $300 tuition deposit (Will be credited towards first quarter tuition and fees. Refundable only if visa is denied at Consulate or basis of admission is denied.)
International2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
National2985 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2985 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.