They teach the core foundations of business and current leadership skills in the MBA program in response to the needs of regional employers in business, government, and non‐profit organizations.
Learning is immediately applicable to your workplace allowing you to add value as you progress in the program. Advance your career by achieving an MBA at St. Andrews University (a branch of Webber International University).
- Information Systems Management
- Financial Reporting
- Global Economic Environment
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Marketing Philosophy and Management
- Innovation, New Products & Services & E‐Commerce
- Topics in the Legal & Ethical Environment of Business
- Financial Decision Making
- Human Behavior in Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 998 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application for admission
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00
- Official transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate work
- Three (3) letters of reference from academic or professional advisors. Applicants with less than two years of work experience must submit at least one academic reference.
- A one-page essay stressing professional and personal expectations and goals
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.