The MLitt consist of 10 classes and a capstone project resulting in 32 semester hours. Candidates for the M.Litt degree choose a curriculum track in Family Life Education (FLE) or Organizational Leadership (OL).Applicants may transfer up to nine semester hours from an acceptable master’s program. Applicants who have nearly enough college credit to graduate college without having received a Bachelor’s degree may also request an “Assessment of Prior Learning” to determine which deficiencies must be addressed to enter the Master’s program. Completion time for a master’s degree is about 24 months. For students who have not been involved with formal education for several years, the courses are designed to provide comfortable reentry to the processes of formal learning
More informationVisit official programme website
- Family Life Education Methodology
- Sociology of the Family
- Family Resource Management
- Human Sexuality
- Parenting in a Religious Environment
- Human Development: Birth to Adulthood
- Human Development: Aging and Elder Care
- Professional Ethics
- Family Law and Public Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation View 3620 other Masters in Education in United States
- GPA of 3.0 in undergraduate studies
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Validation of your professional experience, certification, and/or credentials
- Must be 25 years of age or older
International6600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6600 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6600 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.