We offer a master degree in Research, Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics (REMS) at the University of California, Riverside. Whether it be preparing you to serve increasingly diverse populations, devising effective measures of student performance, or enhancing teaching methods for those with learning disabilities, our research-based education programs will equip you with the knowledge, skills, and hands-on experience to tackle real world challenges facing educators today.
You can choose to earn a master's degree in one of the following specializations: Education, Society, and Culture; Educational Psychology; Neuroscience and Education; Research, Evaluation, Measurements, and Statistics (REMS); Special Education and Autism.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Educational Research: Advanced Statistics
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Multilevel Models
- Advanced Educational and Psychological Measurement and Evaluation
- Qualitative Research Methodologies in Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation Statistics View 409 other Masters in Statistics in United States
- A bachelor's degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited institution. The degree must represent the completion of a program equivalent in subject matter and scholarship to that offered by the University of California.
- A minimum of a 3.0 undergraduate GPA or B-equivalent (if GPA is not on a 4.0 scale). We recommend that you check with the graduate program as they may have a higher standard for their GPA requirements. If your GPA is below this, follow up with the graduate program you are interested. Applications are reviewed in their entirety and the program can look at your other components and advise you on potential admission.
- All applications are initially reviewed by the graduate program before a recommendation is submitted to the Graduate Division for final approval. Please visit your the graduate program's website you are interested in for any program specific requirements.
International17696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8848 USD per semester during 24 months.
National17696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8848 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Riverside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.