The Master of Science in Athletic Training degree from Lee University is a full-time, 2-year program (including a summer) providing athletic training students with an effective blend of evidence-based didactic information, clinical experiences for skill and theory integration, and exposure to a variety of practice settings for athletic trainers. The program is in full compliance with CAATE accreditation standards, which allows graduates to sit for the Board of Certification (BOC). The Graduate Athletic Training Handbook is offered online and contains details on all program policies and procedures of the Athletic Training Education Program.
Athletic training students have the opportunity to develop applied technical and clinical skills while working with the athletic programs at Lee University and in our affiliated sites such as local high schools, orthopedic clinics, and physical therapy centers.
Additionally, you will become a part of the allied healthcare landscape working collaboratively with:
- physical and occupational therapists;
- massage therapists;
- strength and conditioning coordinators.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Clinical Competency of Prevention and Acute Care;
- Orthopedic Assessments of Spine and Lower Extremities;
- Clinical Competency of Orthopedic Evaluation and Intervention;
- Therapeutic Interventions of Head, Cervical, and Upper Extremity Conditions;
- Therapeutic Interventions of Lumbar and Lower Extremity Conditions.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 412 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Completed application form
- $25.00 U.S. dollars nonrefundable application fee
- Checks drawn from overseas banks are not accepted. International money orders are suggested.
- Official records of post-secondary academic work. All academic records and other credentials must be accompanied by an official English translation
- The official language at Lee University is English. A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score must be officially reported by the Education Testing Service if the applicant is from a non English-Speaking country (Lee University’s institutional number is 1401)
- Financial Statement. A sponsor’s guarantee form and bank statement, documenting that there is sufficient financial resources for two semesters of study including travel expenses. This is a United States government regulation that is strictly enforced by Lee University.
International785 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National785 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 785 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.