Participants study the business processes that create and deliver goods and services, as well as how to use technology to make those processes more productive and purposeful. Coursework is based on foundational concepts and tools from operations management, quantitative methods, and information systems.
The interdisciplinary Operations and Technology Management program from University of Portland opens doors in a wide range of careers including financial services, high technology, healthcare, manufacturing, insurance, finance, and sports.
The Master of Science in Operations and Technology Management (M.S.O.T.M.) program creates leaders who can manage the complexities of modern enterprises by achieving competitive advantage through the use of operations and technology. The program is STEM designated, and the curriculum is rigorous and quantitative in operations and technology management and integrates theories and applications from business analytics, decision modeling, networking & telecommunications, process modeling, project and quality management, supply chain management, and systems analysis & design.
- Business Analytics
- Process Analysis and Quality Management
- Decision Modeling and Analytics
- Project Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Inventory Management
- Project Management Processes and Certification
- Prescriptive Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Digital Marketing Operations and Quality Management View 187 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
- Statement of Goals
- Current resume
- Two recommendation forms and letters
- Official Transcripts (from all previously attended academic institutions)
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university recognized by the University of Portland
- International Applicants: All foreign transcripts will be evaluated by International Student Services prior to an admission decision
- Official GMAT (minimum score of 55th percentile in quantitative and 50th percentile in verbal) or GRE (minimum score equivalent to GMAT score)
- International Applicants: an official score from either the TOEFL (minimum score of 88) or IELTS (minimum score of 7.0) exam is required
- Undergraduate G.P.A of 3.2 (on a scale of 4.0)
- Undergraduate degree in business or a quantitative-based field of study
- International Applicants: Proof of financial support will be required to attend the University of Portland, but not required for application review
International21420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1428 USD per credit during 24 months.
National21570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1438 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.