Participants study the business processes that create and deliver goods and services, as well as how to use technology to make those processes more productive and purposeful. Coursework is based on foundational concepts and tools from operations management, quantitative methods, and information systems.
The interdisciplinary Operations and Technology Management program from University of Portland opens doors in a wide range of careers including financial services, high technology, healthcare, manufacturing, insurance, finance, and sports.
- An interdisciplinary program that combines the study of operations management with information systems to enable the graduate to enhance an organization's efficiency and effectiveness
- Opens doors to a wide range of careers including financial services, high technology, healthcare, manufacturing, insurance, finance, and sports
- Study business processes that utilize technology to make those processes more productive, practical, and purposeful
- 33 credit hour flexible program designed for working professionals
- Ability to choose between two concentrations of study through individual selected electives: operations management or information services
Accredited by the Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics
- Process Analysis & Quality Management
- Decision Modeling
- Project Management
- Strategic Issues and Applications in Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Database Management
- Distribution Center Operations
- Power Problem Solving with VBA
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Technology Management View 122 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Statement of Goals
- Current Resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts (from all previously attended academic institutions)
- Must be submitted directly from the institution or in a sealed envelope given to the applicant directly from the academic institution
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent from an accredited college or university recognized by the University of Portland is required
- International Applicants: Transcripts from foreign universities must follow the above guideline as well as be in English or accompanied by an English translation certified as authentic
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1376 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1376 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1376 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1376 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.