The MS in Nursing Education online degree helps address these challenges by increasing the number of nurse educators and ultimately paving the way for an adequate supply of nurses to ensure that patients have access to affordable, high quality healthcare.
The program at The City University of New York prepares nurses to develop curricula focused on our changing healthcare systems, adapt and teach education strategies for diverse learners, develop clinical and classroom evaluation strategies, and adopt effective evidence-based practices in academic as well as clinical healthcare settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Nursing Research
- Measurement and Evaluation in Nursing Education
- Nursing Education Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 881 other Masters in Education in United States
- Submit three letters of recommendation from each a faculty member, nurse leader/immediate supervisor, and community leader
- Submit a description of an evidence-based practice project completed in nursing school or in the practice setting
- Submit a resume
- Submit a copy of your New York State Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Submit a copy of your Registered Nursing License
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!