The MS in Nursing Education online degree helps address these challenges by increasing the number of nurse educators and ultimately paving the way for an adequate supply of nurses to ensure that patients have access to affordable, high quality healthcare.
The program at The City University of New York prepares nurses to develop curricula focused on our changing healthcare systems, adapt and teach education strategies for diverse learners, develop clinical and classroom evaluation strategies, and adopt effective evidence-based practices in academic as well as clinical healthcare settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Policy and Ethics in Nursing
- Nursing Theory and Role Development
- Healthcare Finance and Management
- Advanced Practice Health Assessment
- Advanced Practice Pathophysiology
- Advanced Practice Pharmacology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority Deadline: November 4, 2021
DisciplinesEducation Nursing Health Sciences View 297 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited college or university, with an accredited nursing program, with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Hold an unencumbered nursing license and a current registration
- Completed undergraduate courses in Health Assessment, Pathophysiology, and Statistics, with grades of C or better. Applicants without this coursework may be admitted to the program conditionally and required to take the courses and achieve the grade standard, before matriculating.
- Accepted students may complete these undergraduate requirements within the first year of the program
- Submit two letters of recommendation from each, a nurse educator/nurse faculty and Supervisor/Manager
- Submit a description of an evidence-based practice project completed in nursing school or in the practice setting
- Submit a resume
- Submit a copy of your New York State Licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Submit a copy of your Registered Nursing License
International38475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
National38475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Full-time - $5,545/semester
- Part-time - $470/credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.