Students of the Business Administration program at United States University will gain a broad understanding of the functional areas of business (finance, accounting, marketing, human resources, information technology), as well as develop their leadership skills through courses in organizational behavior, project management, international/global management, strategic planning, organizational change and innovation.
Also, the curriculum facilitates the development of leadership skills and core competencies in critical thinking and problem solving, project management, communication, teamwork, and ethics.
This program provides working adults the opportunity to learn without interrupting their careers, having to relocate or commute to classes. Course materials are available 24/7, and since class participation is required, students have the opportunity to interact with and learn from faculty and one another.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Information Systems
- Operations Management & Decision Models
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Talent Acquisition, Performance, And Behavior
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Prospective students should submit their application and all required documentation at least one week prior to the session of intended enrollment.
DisciplinesEconomics Master in Business Administration (MBA) Business Information Systems View 120 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Complete and submit an application for admission,
- Applicants must submit their official transcripts from the bachelor degree-awarding institution, and any post-bachelor degree institution(s); Programs with undergraduate prerequisites require official transcripts from the originating institution(s). Foreign transcripts must be evaluated and translated, if applicable, by an acceptable evaluating agency.
- Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 or higher, or at the discretion of the College Dean the graduate grade point average may be considered for admission (if applicable).
- Meet any program specific entrance requirements.
- Complete an Enrollment Agreement.
International11700 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 10 months.
National11700 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 325 USD per credit during 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.