The Agricultural and Resource Economics concentration from University of Tennessee Knoxville is designed to prepare students for analytical and research careers in the public and private sectors.
The Natural Resource Economics concentration integrates coursework in agricultural and resource economics with courses from other disciplines, such as geography, political science, forestry, bio-systems engineering and sociology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agricultural Production and Technology Management
- Rural Economic Development
- Policy Analysis for Environmental and Natural Resource Management
- Registration for Use of Facilities
- Microeconomic Analysis
- Advanced Agribusiness Finance
- Research Methodology in Agricultural Economics
- Econometric Methods in Agricultural Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
Domestic applicants may apply up to two weeks prior to the beginning of the desired term of entry.
DisciplinesEconomics Natural Resource Management Agriculture View 86 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in United States
- Applicants must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting agency. A non-U.S. degree must be equivalent to a bachelor’s degree from the United States and must be accredited by its regional or national accreditation agency.
- pplicants may be required to submit standardized test scores, depending upon their program requirements.
- Applicants may be required to submit English language certification test scores.
- An applicant requesting admission to the Graduate School may be required to submit results of the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
International31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31798 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31798 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State13380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13380 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.