The Master of Science in Integrated Manufacturing Systems Engineering at North Carolina State University is unique in that it makes use of faculty, course offerings, and laboratory facilities within the traditional engineering, computer science, business, textiles, and other departments to offer an independent master’s degree, authorized to be awarded by the faculty who associate with and participate in the activities supported by the IMSE Institute. A further unique feature of the program is that some of the funds that support the program come from annual membership fees provided by a consortium of industrial sponsors and service contract agreements with North Carolina industry.
The program is designed to help students:
- appreciate how different relevant classical disciplines make an impact on manufacturing systems engineering;
- gain specific knowledge and develop special skills in areas of modern manufacturing technology; and
- apply their knowledge in a current research and/or applications problem in manufacturing systems, often during an internship.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering Project
- Master's Directed Study
- Master's Supervised Teaching
- Master's Examination
- Summer Project Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 236 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test Scores
- Proof of English Proficiency
International28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National28998 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11672 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.