Students complete the requirements for both a School Building Certificate, which will qualify them to work in a range of positions including assistant principal, principal, executive director, directory and staff developer, curriculum supervisor.
The 30-credit Master of Science Degree in Educational Supervision at Mercy College New York leads to certification in School Building Leadership and prepares practicing teachers and other eligible school personnel to be effective, motivated and visionary school-building leaders.
Students can work in a range of positions including:
- Assistant Principal
- Executive Director
- Staff Developer
- Curriculum Supervisor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Using Data for Instruction and Educational Policy
- Curriculum and Teaching: Theories into Practice
- Family and Community Engagement
- Leadership in Instructional Supervison
- Organizational Dynamics and Cultures of School Systems
- Educational Finance and Management
- Legal Aspects of the Administration of Schools
- Clinic for School and District Administrators
- School Building Internship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 656 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Test scores
- Additional transcripts from other colleges or universities
International927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National927 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 927 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.