Students complete the requirements for both a School Building Certificate, which will qualify them to work in a range of positions including assistant principal, principal, executive director, directory and staff developer, curriculum supervisor.
Students from Educational Supervision at Mercy College New York can work in a range of positions including:
- Assistant Principal
- Executive Director
- Staff Developer
- Curriculum Supervisor
- Using Data for Instruction and Educational Policy
- Curriculum and Teaching: Theories into Practice
- Family and Community Engagement
- Leadership in Instructional Supervison
- Organizational Dynamics and Cultures of School Systems
- Educational Finance and Management
- Legal Aspects of the Administration of Schools
- Clinic for School and District Administrators
- School Building Internship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 1900 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Test scores
- Additional transcripts from other colleges or universities
International29130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 971 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 971 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.