Students complete the requirements for both a School Building Certificate, which will qualify them to work in a range of positions including assistant principal, principal, executive director, directory and staff developer, curriculum supervisor.
The 30-credit Master of Science Degree in Educational Supervision at Mercy College New York leads to certification in School Building Leadership and prepares practicing teachers and other eligible school personnel to be effective, motivated and visionary school-building leaders.
Students can work in a range of positions including:
- Assistant Principal
- Executive Director
- Staff Developer
- Curriculum Supervisor
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Using Data for Instruction and Educational Policy
- Curriculum and Teaching: Theories into Practice
- Family and Community Engagement
- Leadership in Instructional Supervison
- Organizational Dynamics and Cultures of School Systems
- Educational Finance and Management
- Legal Aspects of the Administration of Schools
- Clinic for School and District Administrators
- School Building Internship I
- School Building Internship II
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis except for a few graduate programs.
DisciplinesEducation View 3529 other Masters in Education in United States
- Complete a graduate application
- Submit a nonrefundable $40 application fee.
- Submit official baccalaureate transcript(s)
- Supporting documents may be required depending on program of interest, which may include:
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Test scores
- Additional transcripts from other colleges or universities
International842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National842 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 842 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Graduate Registration Fees
- 12 credits or more : $310/term
- Less than 12 credits: $155/term
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.