Masters in Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling majors are prepared to make application for both the Licensed Professional Counselor credential and the Associate Marriage and Family Therapy credential in the State of Idaho.
The Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling program at the Northwest Nazarene University is delivered in a traditional, face-to-face, onsite program with some blended course options. NNU is a religiously-affiliated institution with a Wesleyan foundation. Spiritual wellness, an atmosphere of gratitude, commitment to community, service to others, a relational focus between faculty and with students, and good mental health practices are modeled by faculty for students. Students of any background/tradition are welcome.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Meta-Theoretical Practices in MCFC
- MCFC Assessment & Evaluation
- Advanced Models & Interventions in MCFC
- Family Education Experience
- Contemporary Directions in MCFC
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 886 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Upon acceptance into the Counselor Education Masters Program you will be required to undergo fingerprinting and a background check.
- An appropriate fit between the applicant and the program, as determined by references, a program interview, a resume, a biographical background, and a paper on the student's view of counseling.
- Strong evidence of a fit between the applicant and the dispositions needed to be an effective counselor, through the lens of ratings on the research-based characteristics of effective helpers.
International515 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 515 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National515 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 515 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.