This Natural Sciences Education program at Southwestern Oklahoma State University expands your knowledge in biological sciences, chemistry, and physics, and immerse you in coursework related to classroom management and the psychology of learning.
Completion of a minimum of 20 undergraduate semester hours in one area of the Natural Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, or Physics) and a minimum of 20 undergraduate semester hours in one or a combination of the other three natural science areas are the pre-requirements for acceptance into this program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses include:
- Introduction to Research
- Introduction to Counseling & Guidance
- Advanced Psychology of Learning
- Teaching in Secondary School
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Natural Sciences View 147 other Masters in Natural Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
- Submit online application for university admission.
- Application for graduate admission.
- Send official transcript(s) of all credit earned to the graduate office.
- International students must complete a certificate of financial resources form showing sufficient resources to provide for the student’s entire program of study & living expenses while at SWOSU.
International478 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 478 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National248 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 248 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.