At Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing and Management from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY students obtain a global perspective through field studies in multiple overseas markets. Through academic and experiential learning and an Executive Mentor Program, the curriculum facilitates the development of empathic leaders with the objective of shepherding brands that are global corporate citizens with products that delight and inspire the consumer.
With over 200 successful graduates, the CFMM program is designed for individuals working in cosmetics, fragrances, and beauty-related areas who have been recommended by their employers because of their strong management potential.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovations in the Development of the Beauty Industry
- Consumer Insights
- Communication and Presentation Skills for Managers
- Patterning Global Markets
- Corporate Finance for Managers
- Fragrance Innovations in Consumer Products
- Managing the Creative Process
- Cosmetic Product Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 1707 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants must hold, or expect to hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university, or the foreign equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing.
- Online application
- $100 Application Fee
- Official academic transcripts or course-by-course International Credential Evaluation
- 3 Letters of Recommendation - Two letters must come from professionals with whom you have worked, and the third from a college or university faculty member with whom you have studied.
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- 3 Short Essays/ 1 Optional Essay
- Submit Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency Scores
- GPA 3.0
International23586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11793 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National23586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11793 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5771 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.