The overall goal of the Dental Hygiene program from University of Washington is to train dental hygienists to be educators and teachers. Students receive comprehensive training in many of the basic and applied (clinical) sciences, participate in clinical care of special needs patients, and in a research project. The program is non-thesis, but students will be required to complete a capstone research project.
- Human Physiology
- Oral Microbiology
- Oral Histology & Embryology
- Oral Pathology Intro
- Oral Biology Seminar
- Immunologic Aspects of Oral Disease
- Biostatistics in Dentistry
- Clinical Epidemiology & Study Design
- Teaching Methods in Medical Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Dentistry Health Sciences View 1580 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution2 or a Bologna bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 180 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) credits.
- All students confirming enrollment must provide an official (sealed) transcript and degree statement (with date of award & title of degree awarded) for verification to Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS).
- Have earned at least a 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4 point scale) from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution
International31530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31530 USD per year during 24 months.
National31530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31530 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State18057 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18057 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.