- Fast-paced, 18-month, full-time Biostatistics program from University of Washington (50 credits). View a comparison of UW Biostatistics master of science programs.
- Select one of three specialization pathways: Data Science, Statistical Genetics, or Modeling and Methods.
- Professionally-relevant capstone project gives you a portfolio that showcases key skills to future employers.
- Prepares you for career paths spanning a range of health-related and data-driven fields such as biotech, pharmaceuticals, cancer research, data science, and government agencies.
- Earn your degree from a #1-ranked biostatistics program.
At UW, you will enter a strong community of cohorts. Capstone students move through classes together which builds friendships and provides a dynamic, interactive learning environment. Plus capstone students interact with MS Thesis and PhD students in both formal and informal settings.
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Independent Study or Research
- Statistical Inference for Biometry
- Computational Skills for Biostatistics
- Introduction to Biomedical Data Science
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Public Health Statistics View 889 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution2 or a Bologna bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 180 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) credits.
- All students confirming enrollment must provide an official (sealed) transcript and degree statement (with date of award & title of degree awarded) for verification to Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS).
- Have earned at least a 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4 point scale) from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution
International18978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9489 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National10588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5294 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.