- Fast-paced, 18-month, full-time Biostatistics program from University of Washington (50 credits). View a comparison of UW Biostatistics master of science programs.
- Select one of three specialization pathways: Data Science, Statistical Genetics, or Modeling and Methods.
- Professionally-relevant capstone project gives you a portfolio that showcases key skills to future employers.
- Prepares you for career paths spanning a range of health-related and data-driven fields such as biotech, pharmaceuticals, cancer research, data science, and government agencies.
- Earn your degree from a #1-ranked biostatistics program.
At UW, you will enter a strong community of cohorts. Capstone students move through classes together which builds friendships and provides a dynamic, interactive learning environment. Plus capstone students interact with MS Thesis and PhD students in both formal and informal settings.
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Independent Study or Research
- Statistical Inference for Biometry
- Computational Skills for Biostatistics
- Biomedical Data Science
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBioinformatics & Biostatistics View 439 other Masters in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution2 or a Bologna bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 180 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) credits.
- All students confirming enrollment must provide an official (sealed) transcript and degree statement (with date of award & title of degree awarded) for verification to Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS).
- Have earned at least a 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4 point scale) from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution
International35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35781 USD per year during 18 months.
National35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35781 USD per year during 18 months.
In-State20535 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20535 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.