Occupational therapists are health professionals that provide service to those with impaired abilities. We offer a master degree in Occupational Therapy at Chicago State University.
- Occupational therapists work with people impacted by injury, illness, developmental problems or aging. Impairment may be physical, mental or cognitive. Practitioners deliver services in many different settings, ranging from private practice to hospitals. Job opportunities include roles as practitioners, consultants, educators, managers, researchers and advocates.
- Employment of occupational therapists is projected to grow 17 percent from 2020 to 2030, much faster than the average for all occupations.
The Occupational Therapy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Foundation Principles in OT
- Human Occupation
- Health Conditions
- Evaluation & Intervention
- Contexts of OT Service Delivery
- Research Methods in OT
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Occupational Health and Safety View 161 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- Application Processing Fee ($30)
- Personal Essay
- Two Letters of Recommendations (Read instructions at the top of the Page)
- 40 hours of Volunteer Experience (Volunteer Experience and Letter of Recommendation need to be submitted independently. Even if the recommender is the same person).
- Official Transcripts
International19290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 643 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 643 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State9960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 332 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.