The M.B.A. curriculum is designed primarily for graduates of a Bachelor of Business Administration program, but graduates of other programs can enter the program by completing a 24-hour prerequisite program.
The Master of Business Administration with Agri-Business Emphasis from the Southern Arkansas University consists of 33 hours of course requirements. The program is available fully online. A student can complete courses fully online or through a combination of online and night classes. Qualified students may enter the program any semester during the 2-year rotation.
- MBA students will be effective communicators, using information technology to enhance decision making through better communication.
- MBA students are prepared to be socially responsible, effective business leaders with an awareness of cultural and diversity issues and the ability to make ethical decisions.
- MBA students will be critical thinkers who are able to use concepts from strategic management to integrate relevant information, decision-making techniques, and concepts from multiple business disciplines to make decisions in new or unfamiliar circumstances.
- MBA students can effectively and legally access and use information to prepare an effective written report that supports decision making.
- MBA students will be competent in the business discipline.
The M.B.A. with Agri-Business Emphasis is fully accredited by AACSB International, the premier accrediting body for colleges and schools of business.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Agriculture Markets and Prices
- International Trade of Agriculture Products
- Agricultural Policies
- Management of Agricultural Production
- Managerial FinanceHuman Behavior in Organizations
- Strategic Planning and Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAgribusiness Master in Business Administration (MBA) Agriculture View 47 other Masters in Agribusiness in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an application.
- Submit official transcript sent directly from the university where you have obtained a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Submit graduate entrance test score.
- Submit proof of immunizations (MMR).
International7706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7706 USD per year during 24 months.
National5478 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5478 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.