Physician Assistant Studies from Oklahoma City University curriculum provides twelve months of classroom training presented in a systems-based format. By using this approach, students are able to focus their intellectual energies on cardiology, then pulmonology and so on until all the body’s systems have been covered. In addition to the basic and medical sciences, the Program has a specific interest in developing student passion in the medical humanities.
Graduates with Physician Assistant Studies from Oklahoma City University will:
- repeatedly demonstrate their value as competent, flexible and economically prudent medical practitioners in today’s society.
- have access to primary care and in metrics of health status, a more robust PA workforce is a vital need for our citizens.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Women's Health
- Behavioral Health
- General Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 964 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Application Fee
- Interview Selection Factors and Preferences
- A baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by the Commission on Colleges of Regional Accrediting Organization is required.
- A minimum undergraduate or graduate degree GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required.
- A minimum of five biological science courses of three-semester credits is required.
- At least three chemistry courses are required; one of the three must be biochemistry.
- Two courses in Psychology are required.
- Complete the Online Graduate Application
- Personal Statement
- English Proficiency
- SAT and ACT are not required for international student admission but will be considered for scholarship eligibility.
- Academic Records (Transcripts, Mark Sheets, Grade Sheets, etc.)
- Financial Statement of Support
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- CV or Resume
International32142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 74998 USD for the full programme during 28 months.
National32142 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 74998 USD for the full programme during 28 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.