The International Business Administration program at California State University Sacramento focuses on advancing knowledge, skills and practices that are complemented by twelve 3-unit courses include eight core courses and four courses from a specific area of emphasis: Finance, International Management, and Information Technology.
- The academic background of each applicant will be assessed to determine if they have the educational foundation to be successful in the program.
- Depending on their backgrounds and skills, individuals may be required to take up to three preparatory courses.
- Managerial Accounting
- Global Corporate Finance
- Marketing Management
- Statistical Decision Making
- Information Technology Management
- Business Law and Legal Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 1577 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- All applicants for post-baccalaureate degree programs in Business must have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited four-year institution of higher learning or the equivalent from a foreign institution. Admission requirements are different for each of the CBA Graduate Programs.
- GMAT: 30% overall, 30% verbal, 30% quantitative; Scores valid for 5 years from test date. Test must be taken by the application deadline. Students are able to apply with pending scores, but must submit an official score report to be considered for admission.
- GRE (General Test): 30% verbal, 30% quantitative; Scores valid for 5 years from test date. Test must be taken by the application deadline.
- TOEFL: Paper-based: 550; Internet-based: 80 (International Students only).
- IELTS: 7(International Students only).
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.