The SESL Department at Norfolk State University offers various multi-dimensional Master of Arts degrees in Urban Education.
- In addition, teacher education is offered to assist in-service and pre-service school practitioners who are interested in acquiring state endorsements and enhancing their professional development.
- Community Counseling
- School Counseling PreK-12
- Administration and Supervision PreK-12
- Subject Area Concentration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Urban Planning View 262 other Masters in Urban Planning in United States
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts sent to the School of Graduate Studies and Research. (Unofficial transcripts may be uploaded into the application portal.)
- Three letters of recommendation and a personal statement expounding on the applicant’s interest in the field of study.
International25502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25502 USD per year during 12 months.
National25502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25502 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12690 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Norfolk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.