Through real classrooms, diverse practicums and experienced research-driven faculty, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania's Reading program pairs a strong teaching foundation with quality field experiences to broaden the teacher candidate’s understanding of effective classroom instruction and establish a platform for putting theory and research into practice.
Exceptional youth pose a unique range of academic and social challenges to teachers, who in turn play a critical role in the challenged learner’s ability to integrate into the classroom.
Through the College of Education's Conceptual Framework vision, the Department of Exceptionality Programs develops students into transforming educators who not only effectively manage constant change but also meet the individualized needs of their future students.
- Introduction to the Teaching of Reading
- Reading Assessment and Intervention
- Organization and Administration of Reading Programs
- Reading in the Content Areas
- Literature, Literacy and Culture
- Early Literacy Learning: Guided Reading and Writing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Literature View 4279 other Masters in Education in United States
- The online application requires a non-refundable application fee of $35 for United States applicants/$60 for International applicants that will be paid online at the end of the electronic application via credit card.
- Transcripts should indicate degree granted and/or show the most recent semester grades/current semester in progress and be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions from your respective institution.
- GRE and GMAT scores are requested directly through ETS.
International11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3984 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bloomsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.