In this on-campus and online Master of Business Administration - Marketing program from Regent University, you’ll explore the forces that shape consumer behavior and the how-tos of advertising success and effective marketing campaigns—all from a Christian perspective.
Ranked as one of the best online MBA degrees in Virginia, our Master of Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Learn to leverage quantitative research and tools for data-driven, strategic decisions.
- Practice effective strategies for public relations, media management and crisis communications.
- Build a viable business plan and marketing strategy based on market research and advertising principles that stimulate consumer purchasing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rogram Assessment
- Corporate & Personal Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation & Technological Success
- Managing People
- Managing Organizations
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1161 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.