Explore the creation of new products and services, the development of integrated interactive consumer experiences, prototyping methods, consumer behavior and more—all from a Christian perspective with the Master of Business Administration - Innovation Management from Regent University.
Ranked as one of the best online MBA degrees in Virginia, our Master of Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Design effective corporate learning environments to meet customer needs and enterprise readiness.
- Explore consumer behavior and the psychological processes customers use to select products.
- Design product and service development processes that include opportunity identification, market definition, emerging technologies exploration and illustration of viable alternatives.
- Corporate Learning & Change
- Prototyping Methods
- New Product Development
- Program Assessment
- Corporate & Personal Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation & Technological Success
- Managing People
- Managing Organizations
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1909 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International29190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.