Through this Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management from Regent University, you will address the complexities and nuances of managing change; delve into key financial aspects such as budgeting and forecasting; and examine the intricacies of healthcare law—all from a Christian perspective.
Ranked as one of the best online MBA degrees in Virginia, our Master of Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Develop competitive processes and strategies for successful change management.
- Delve into healthcare policy development, ethics and legal issues including forensic medicine, medical malpractice and medical proof in litigation.
- Explore entrepreneurial technologies and their associated progressive medical procedures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Finance
- Program Assessment
- Corporate & Personal Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation & Technological Success
- Managing People
- Managing Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 443 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Your Online Application
Submit your application using our Regent University Online Application.
- Pay Your $50 Application Fee
- Provide Your Official College Transcripts
- Send Your Professional Résumé
Provide an updated copy of your professional résumé or curriculum vitae that includes:
- Employment history with details of responsibilities, skill sets and results
- School, community and church leadership positions
- Service activities in which you have been involved
- Write Your Admissions Essay
- International Applicants
Submit your official transcripts to a third-party evaluation agency for course-by-course evaluation. Submit English Language Proficiency requirements.
International675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.