Through this Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management from Regent University, you will address the complexities and nuances of managing change; delve into key financial aspects such as budgeting and forecasting; and examine the intricacies of healthcare law—all from a Christian perspective.
Ranked as one of the best online MBA degrees in Virginia, our Master of Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Develop competitive processes and strategies for successful change management.
- Delve into healthcare policy development, ethics and legal issues including forensic medicine, medical malpractice and medical proof in litigation.
- Explore entrepreneurial technologies and their associated progressive medical procedures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Finance
- Program Assessment
- Corporate & Personal Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation & Technological Success
- Managing People
- Managing Organizations
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Health Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1473 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International28350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.