The graduate of this program is prepared in nursing education, nursing administration, or advanced practice nursing. Consistent with Bellarmine’s goal to prepare leaders for our society, graduate students in nursing will be able to lead change, promote health, and elevate nursing care in various roles and settings.
The graduate program leading to the Master of Science in Nursing builds on the baccalaureate degree. The curriculum is designed to meet the individual needs of students, while maintaining a sound academic program in nursing. Each student identifies educational goals with a faculty advisor and maintains a close liaison with the advisor throughout the program of studies.
This program allows flexibility through hybrid courses, which blend on-campus and online learning, and may be ideal for students with professional or personal obligations during the typical work week.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health Policy
- Transition to Advanced Practice
- Clinical Prevention and Population Health
- Healthcare Professions Education Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Exams and graduation only
- Only feedback on assignments and exams
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesNursing View 748 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed graduate application
- A non-refundable application fee of $40
- Personal Statement and Writing Prompt.
- Professional/academic writing sample: This could include a term paper, press release, published story (nonfiction), digital portfolio, grant application, etc.
- Two letters of recommendation (included in packet). Current resume
- Final official transcript(s) from each college or university attended should be mailed to the Office of Graduate Admission and not be marked “Issued to Student.”
International760 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 760 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National760 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 760 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.