This General LLM with Concentration degree at University of San Diego is ideal for attorneys seeking in-depth training in an area of law in which they currently practice, as well as for those planning to develop a new area of practice.
- Available concentrations include: Criminal Law, Employment and Labor Law, Environmental and Energy Law, and Intellectual Property Law
- Candidates work closely with the Director to design a program of study that is to their greatest interest and benefit, as well as consistent with available School of Law resources
- Available courses may be selected from the upper-division School of Law curriculum and are taught by our distinguished full-time and adjunct faculty
- Not all concentrations are available each year; please contact Graduate and International Progams for information about specific concentration availability
Career and Professional DevelopmentThe Office of Career and Professional Development works closely with students and alumni to offer career guidance and support for in-school and post-graduate employment. The office also works closely with all types of employers to meet their ever-changing hiring needs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Criminal Law
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Full-time (9 or more credits) and part-time (8 or fewer credits) options are available
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Criminal Law View 231 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to the program or an alternate LLM program must have the equivalent of a U.S. law degree from an accredited institution outside the United States.
- Candidates must have also graduated in the upper half of their law school class or otherwise establish qualifications indicating their ability to complete graduate law work successfully. Applicants to the LLM in Comparative Law program may begin their studies in either the fall or spring semester.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum score requirements should consider additional English study, specifically in the area of legal English skills. One such program to consider is the Intensive Legal English program offered by UCSD-Extension in San Diego.
International1960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.