Key Program Features
The General LLM with Concentration program at University of San Diego is ideal for attorneys seeking in-depth training in an area of law in which they currently practice, as well as for those planning to develop a new area of practice.
- Available concentrations include: Criminal Law, Employment and Labor Law, Environmental and Energy Law, and Intellectual Property Law
- Candidates work closely with the Director to design a program of study that is to their greatest interest and benefit, as well as consistent with available School of Law resources
- Available courses may be selected from the upper-division School of Law curriculum and are taught by our distinguished full-time and adjunct faculty
- Not all concentrations are available each year; please contact Graduate and International Programs for information about specific concentration availability
- Criminal Law
- Employment and Labor Law
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Corrections & Sentencing
- Criminal Procedure
- Death Penalty
- E-Discovery Law
- Mental Health Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Criminal Law Business Law View 142 other Masters in Business Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online through the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC)
- Official Law School Transcript(s)
- Official Law School Class Rank
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Please submit a brief personal statement (1-3 pages) which addresses: the nature and extent of your legal background, other related professional experience, why you will be a successful candidate for this degree, how you plan to make use of your graduate degree, and any additional information you deem important
- Two letters of Recommendation
- International applicants are required to establish English competency through successful completion of an English language test (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Letter of Good Standing
International47040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1960 USD per credit during 12 months.
National47040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1960 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.