At Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech), our interdisciplinary approach gives you the opportunity to learn from some of the most knowledgeable experts in the fields of business intelligence, statistics, and operations research, as well as big data and high-performance computing.
The training you get with our Analytics (Online) degree will leave you prepared to develop deep insights and sharpen your ability to work across disciplines to uncover the answers to the vast array of analytics problems you’ll encounter in your career.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Database Systems Concepts and Design
- Machine Learning
- Computing for Data Analytics
- High-Performance Computing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 68 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International275 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 275 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National275 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 275 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.