Developed to address growing needs in nursing education, leadership, and practice, this degree brings an analytical, thoughtful approach to the different roles nurses play within today’s complex healthcare systems. The Nursing degree at American International College, will prepare you to face the complex challenges in healthcare today.
- Apply knowledge gained from theoretical and empirical knowledge in nursing and related disciplines to inform and/or initiate change in nursing education, nursing administration, and advanced practice nursing.
- Demonstrate the use of scholarly inquiry to inform educational, administrative, and advanced nursing practices.
- Apply ethical decision-making in research, evaluation, nursing education, nursing management, and advanced nursing practice.
- Analyze the effect of health policy, finance, healthcare technologies, and organizational structure on the development and implementation of quality educational programs and healthcare delivery systems.
- Demonstrate the use of leadership strategies that advance the design and implementation of quality education programs and improve clinical practice.
- Analyze the effect of sociopolitical and cultural influences on nursing education and healthcare practices.
- Integrate advances in healthcare technology into nursing education and healthcare.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing personal and advanced professional development through professional involvement, lifelong learning, and understanding of doctoral study. Apply leadership strategies to contribute to the ongoing development of the profession of nursing and nursing education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Art and Science of Advanced Nursing
- Seminar in Nursing Research and Evidence Based Practice
- Policy, Politics, and Organization of Healthcare
- Advanced Concepts of Pathophysiology
- Advanced Concepts of Pharmacology
- Advanced Concepts of Health Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 508 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended are required (regardless of whether or not a degree was earned), including proof of a baccalaureate degree. Transcripts from institutions outside the United States must receive a course by course credit evaluation through a recognized service. AIC accepts evaluations from all active members associated with NACES. For more information please visit: naces.org
- Copy of current nursing license
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be academic)
- A personal statement highlighting why you wish to pursue your MSN and how you will benefit personally and professionally from this program
International13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.