The General Psychology program from American International College, offers courses in abnormal psychology, human development, counseling theory and techniques, social psychology, and statistics and research methodology. Beyond these core courses, students can choose to focus on other areas of interest such as forensic psychology, learning disabilities, or mental health counseling.
- Students will develop a solid theoretical foundation of core competency areas in general psychology.
- Students will develop the necessary knowledge and skills to critically evaluate, analyze, and interpret psychological literature and research.
- Students will obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to seek further graduate level education in a doctoral program in psychology or advanced program in a related field.
- Students will obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to enhance employment opportunities for master’s level individuals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Behavioral Statistics
- Advanced Abnormal Psychology
- Applied Research Methods
- Social Bases of Behavior and Cultural Diversity
- Cognitive Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health Clinical Psychology View 1094 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended are required (regardless of whether or not a degree was earned), including proof of a baccalaureate degree. Transcripts from institutions outside the United States must receive a course by course credit evaluation through a recognized service. AIC accepts evaluations from all active members associated with NACES. For more information please visit: naces.org
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement highlighting why you wish to pursue your MSAT and how you will benefit personally and professionally from this programs.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.