Adolescence Education - Social Studies program at State University of New York at New Paltz prepares you to become an inquiry-based, hands-on/minds-on facilitator of effective learning through modeling best practice, critically developed course requirements and offerings to bring about understandings in education and adolescence schema, innovative discussion, practical application of theory, peer-reviewed critiques of lesson presentations and field experiences in the schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Inquiry into Teaching, Learning and School Part I
- Inquiry into Teaching, Learning and School Part II
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3491 other Masters in Education in United States
- A 3.0 or better GPA in all undergraduate course work
- A 3.0 or better GPA in an appropriate undergraduate major
- Acceptable GRE scores.
- Evidence of a valid NYS teaching certificate
- Applicants specializing in English must have completed 36 semester hours of English, exclusive of freshman composition. Additionally, students must submit a 10-15 page academic writing sample with their application.
- Applicants specializing in Mathematics must have completed a minimum of 21 semester hours beyond Calculus II for a total of at least 36 semester hours in Mathematics.
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5655 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.