At Public Health from Texas A&M University offers the following concentrations:
- Environmental Health looks at different factors in our environment and tries to understand their role in the health of individuals and populations.
- Occupational Safety and Health evaluates and provides interventions to reduce risk of injury and illness using ergonomics, human factors and wellness for future, current and past workers.
- Health Promotion and Community Health Sciences studies the health characteristics of populations and finds innovative ways to reduce risks and improve community capacity for population health improvement.
- Epidemiology studies the trends, patterns, and causes related to disease in populations.
- Biostatistics uses statistical reasoning and methods to address major problems in public health.
- Health Policy and Management is a multidisciplinary field concerned with the delivery, quality, and costs of health care for individuals and populations.
Students at Public Health from Texas A&M University will:
- learn how to solve real problems
- gain a better understanding of the determinants of health, applied methods, epidemiology of diseases, policy and ethics, and interventions.
- Framing and Persuasion: Public Health in the Public Sphere
- Toxicology in Public Health
- Risk Assessment
- Thinking in Populations: The Public Health Mindset
- Investigation and Control: Acute Public Health Events
- Assessment and Intervention: Wicked Problems in Public Health
- Principles of Environmental Health
- Environmental & Occupational Diseases
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Online course opens August 17
- Face-to-Face course begins August 24
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 2167 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university prior to the start of the program.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- A current Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Official Transcripts
- English Proficiency
International15276 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15276 USD per year during 12 months.
National15276 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15276 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7090 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.