A master’s in Social Work from Augsburg University in Minneapolis can help you do what’s most important to you. The MSW degree program builds on Augsburg’s 140-year history of service to the community, helping students connect their passions to the world’s greatest needs.
- Our mission is to develop social workers for practice that promotes social justice and empowerment toward the well being of people in a diverse and global society.
- Our Council on Social Work Education-accredited program offers the MSW/MBA dual degree. For qualifying students seeking a social work degree in Minnesota, financial aid is available.
- Full- and part-time programs are available and are geared toward the adult student. The MSW is held Friday evenings and Saturdays – largely on an every-other-week schedule. No classes are available Monday through Thursday evenings in this program.
- Social sciences
- Global society
- Multicultural Clinical Practice
- Multicultural Macro Practice
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 482 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Completed online application form
- $35 application fee (waived if you apply online or attend information session)
- Official transcripts from ALL post-secondary institutions attended. High school transcripts not required.
- Three letters of recommendation (follow the recommendation instructions on the application)
- Typed personal statement (and GPA explanation if your cumulative GPA is below 3.0)
- Degrees obtained at a university outside the U.S. will likely require a transcript evaluation. See details below under the transcripts heading.
- Provide financial verification.
International10995 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 733 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10995 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 733 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.