No hiding behind a computer for an online MBA—this Business Administration program from Augsburg University is for doers, movers, and shakers.
Augsburg’s MBA cohort model places you in realistic business simulations and field study to put your knowledge into action. This is experiential learning that online-only MBAs can’t provide.
Augsburg University’s campus in Minneapolis surrounds Murphy Square, the city’s oldest park. The Mississippi River and the Seven Corners theater district are just a few blocks away, and convenient bus routes and light rail transit lines unite Augsburg with the greater Twin Cities area of Minnesota state, which boasts a robust economy, a vibrant culture and events, and a nationally recognized quality of life.
- Entrepreneurship concentration – Assess risks, develop new products or services, and turn business ideas into reality.
- Finance concentration – Focus on accounting, investing theory and practice, portfolio management, and international finance.
- Leadership concentration – Be strategic, turn theory into practice responsibly, and develop cultural competence to be effective in international business.
- Business analytics concentration – coming soon – Interpret data, predict trends, and let numbers tell the story with tools like Python, R, SQL, and Tableau.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership: Ethics, Vision and Transformation
- Business and Professional Ethics
- Communication Issues in Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Personal and Professional Development
- Quantitative Decision-Making for Managers
- Accounting for Business Managers
- Managerial Finance
- Applied Managerial Economics
- 26 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1051 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You may apply for admission to the Augsburg University MBA if you have received or are planning to receive a bachelors degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university prior to enrolling in the MBA.
- Two years of professional experience is preferred. Selection of students is based on demonstrated academic ability with satisfactory performance in college work as well as professional experience.
International11785 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25536 USD for the full programme and a duration of 26 months.
National11785 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25536 USD for the full programme and a duration of 26 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.