- We provide culturally relevant pedagogy so teachers are equipped for the classroom and understand both the school community and the larger community.
- Teachers from this Education program at Augsburg University explore the complex power structure of education so they can create meaningful change. Learn the basics and set up a meeting with one of our financial services experts who can answer your questions.
- The Master of Arts Education is designed to provide both educators and community workers with a program to explore civic agency and democratic education work. This program is ideal for students who want to develop expertise and academic preparation in pedagogical practice, content areas, and socio-political context. Diverse faculty guide degree candidates in the integration of broad knowledge and honoring various traditions that inform their work and teaching.
- Chemical Dependency Education
- Educational Technology
- K-6 Methods: Health
- K-6 Methods: Physical Education
- K-6: Methods: Visual Arts
- K-6: Methods: Music
- K-6 Methods: Social Studies/Thematic Studies
- Advanced Methods in Literacy
- Kindergarten Methods
- Children’s Literature
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 2013 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- General Application Information
- Official transcripts for every undergraduate credit that were part of your bachelor’s degree are needed for the graduate application process. Transcripts from any previous graduate level work are also needed. You can send your transcripts to Augsburg University by electronic transfer or by mail.
- Completed Writing Prompt
- If your bachelor’s degree was earned at an institution outside of the United States, Augsburg requires an official U.S. degree equivalency evaluation. The evaluation report should be sent directly to graduate admissions.
International7750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National7750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.